Why to participate ?
Through this fifth edition, SYMPHOS is now a flagship event for fertilizer producers and suppliers of equipment, technologies and services, and R&D in areas related to the recovery of phosphates and its derivatives.
Le SYMPHOS 2019 aims to :
- Serve as a platform for exchange and sharing information and innovative ideas.
- Investigate new techniques and technologies that can improve production, resource conservation and others.
- Exchange around industry best practices focusing on sustainable development and environmental preservation.
- Consider the future of the phosphate industry in the context of sustainable development and clean technologies.
- Meet the influential figures of the mining and chemical industry globally, and phosphates in particular.
- Enrich your network with over 1000 participants: producers, consumers, traders, market analysts, engineers and technical experts.
- Bring together key players in the phosphate industry through an exhibition space.
- Organize the innovation prize which will be awarded during the event.
- Giving voice to innovative startups to present their products and technologies.
This edition is even more specific as it will be co-organized between OCP Group and UM6P. A large industrial and modern university oriented applied research that aspires to become a hub of innovation in Africa and link between the academic and industrial worlds. This couple represents a great differentiation compared to other events.
Who participates ?
SYMPHOS 2019 is aimed at the major global players in the phosphate and derivatives industry such as producers, leading industrial companies operating in the phosphate mining and chemical industries, specialized engineering and design firms, manufacturers and suppliers of equipment, technologies and additives for the phosphates and derivatives industry, the designers of new technologies, new processes and new products, R & D institutes and establishments, learned societies, consulting firms and associations of the phosphate industry and the agricultural sector, as well as salesmen in the phosphates and derivatives, academic and scientific sectors.
Please return the attached form to confirm your attendance and reserve your stand, if applicable.
Contact : email@example.com
REGISTRATION FEES :
|Category||Discount (Before July 1, 2019)||Normal Rates(After July 1,2019)|
|Attendee||800 euros||900 euros|
|Visit site||600 euros||600 euros|
|Companion (Spouse/Husband only)||350 euros||350 euros|
Whatever the formula chosen, these fees include:
- Participation in the Symposium and access to the different spaces (conferences, workshops, exhibition space, B-to-B meetings)
- Transfers Airport - Hotel (1st and last day) and Hotel shuttles - UM6P during the 3 days of the Symposium
- Submission of SYMPHOS documents (technical program, symposium plan, badges, abstracts collection, exhibitors brochures)
- Coffee breaks and 3-day lunches of the Symposium
- Gala diner.
Be to Be Meeting:
- Dedicated space of meetings and exchanges for the professionals evolving in the fields related to Phosphates
Platform making appointments will be online soon as well as the list of participants in SYMPHOS 2019.
OCP SITE VISITS: Benguerir Phosphate Mine and Jorf Lasfar
Visits to the OCP sites are scheduled for october 10, 2019 to discover The Benguerir opencast mine, and Jorf- Lasfar phosphate hub, the greatest industrial site in the realm of phosphoric acid manufacture and the phosphate-enriched fertilizers.